An Ideal Location in a quiet neighbourhood of Parikia
Margarita’s Studios in the heart of Parikia are tucked away in a quiet residential neighbourhood of town known as Tholos. The area has long been inhabited, as is well indicated by the adjacent historical, archaeological site, where 6th b.c.-century pottery and ceramic kilns can be seen. The studios benefit from their ideal location since it is just a few minutes stroll down the small, winding, stone-covered pathways that are so indicative of the Cyclades and have made Parikia, and Paros, such a perennially popular destination among the countless islands in Greece.
How to get here
Margarita’s Studios are located 800m from the port. If you use Google directions, choose “via Lochagou Kourtinou”, or even better, don’t start Google directions immediately. Go out from the port, turn right and head south along the seafront for 600m until a square with a large church (Zoodocho Pigi). Start Google directions from the church for the last 300m.
Arriving with a car
If you have a car, head off out from the port until the crossroad of the peripheric road of Parikia. Take the peripheric till the public parking on the right side of the road. Margarita studios are about 150m from the parking, so you might as well park there. Or you can turn right 50m after the parking, then left to reach the studios in your car.
- port: 750m
- airport: 10km
- Byzantine church of “100 doors” & archaeological museum: 700m
- market street: about 200m
- seafront (with restaurants, cafes & clubbing area): 300m
Distance to beaches
- the nearest beach (Kato Gialos): 350m
- Livadia (with restaurants, beach volley, sailing school): 1km
- Souvlia (ideal for families with kids): 1,8km
- Parasoporos : 3km
- Pounda (with kite-surfing schools & boat connections to Antiparos Isl.): 7km