self-catering studios & a family apartment
For over 2 decades, family-owned and operated Margarita’s Studios in Parikia have been offering visitors from around the world the kind of gracious Greek island hospitality that the Cyclades are famous for.
The small selection of self-catering rooms for rent is ideal for holidaymakers who want clean and comfortable accommodation in a pleasant, peaceful environment. Still, within just a few moments, walk to all the many sights and attractions of Parikia, the main town of Paros, Greece.
• The studios for 1-4 persons are located in the garden on the ground floor. They have double or single beds, shower bathrooms and kitchen corner.
• The 70m² apartment for 4-6 persons is on the upper floor and features 2 balconies that look out to the yard & the neighbourhood. It has 2 private bedrooms (double & twin), a large living room with two more beds, a full-size kitchen (incl. washing machine) and a bathtub bathroom; it is ideal for a family vacation and for children as well as for groups of friends.
• All types of accommodation feature TV, air-condition (hot/cold), hair-drier, coffee maker, cooking utensils & dinnerware, wireless internet signal both indoors and outdoors in the courtyard.
• Overall facilities include a small parking space available in front of the entrance, while a spacious parking lot is found at 50m. distance. For those who want to cook their own meals, the nearest food shop is less than 100m. away, along with the nearest bus stop. Free transfer for our guests is offered upon arrival and departure to/from the port & airport.
• For those looking for budget holidays, Early Booking deals apply – so make sure to reserve your accommodation well before your arrival to receive our special discount!
Long-term rentals available on seasonal basis under cheaper prices.
Offering the best of both worlds – peace and tranquillity in the very heart of town, Margarita’s Studios allows visitors to feel at home in the heart of Parikia town during their travel to Paros.